Employees are your most valuable resource. When they are not working to full capacity, your business suffers.
- Personal problems interfere with job performance.
- Research shows 20% of employees have personal problems that reduce their productivity by 25% or more.
- Recruitment and retention of quality workers are serious concerns.
- Hiring, firing and retraining are costly.
- Unproductive employees have widespread negative effects.
- Supervisory time spent resolving personal problems is not cost effective.