EAP as a Cost Savings Mechanism
The primary reason that 70% of all U.S. companies and 90% of Fortune 500 companies purchase EAP services is to improve the bottom line. For every dollar spent on an EAP program, between $3-14 are returned in other savings. Such savings have been consistently demonstrated with comprehensive EAP programs (like Invest EAP) through independent research studies, the U.S. Department of Labor and the Conference Board. The costs savings are generated from:
- Reduced absenteeism and tardiness.
- Fewer accidents on the job.
- Less management time taken up by handling employee problems.
- Improved morale and productivity.
- Decreased turnover.
- Fewer short-term disability claims.
- Fewer lawsuits.
- Fewer employee conflicts.
- Reduced medical costs.
The proof? See Cost-Benefit Research page.
Call us now at 1-888-681-8112