WELCOME, VERMONT POLICE, FIRE & EMERGENCY PROFESSIONALS!
EAPFirst’s mission is to care for the well-being of Vermont’s First Responders by providing expert trauma informed clinical support, individual counseling and assistance in building a skilled peer network. The program is a partnership between Invest EAP and the Vermont League of Cities and Towns (VLCT).
EAPFirst is free and confidential.
We staff a statewide network of trauma‐informed, licensed EAPFirst counselors for:
- Individual support: Call us for support around any personal or professional issue at the number below.
- Department visits to familiarize EAPFirst counselors with department culture and personnel and department personnel with EAPFirst counselors
- Participation of EAPFirst counselors at Critical Incident Stress Debriefings following a traumatic event
Chiefs may also contact EAPFirst to request support for the department, request support for an employee, or following a Critical Incident.
COMMON REASONS FIRST RESPONDERS CALL US:
- Exposure to traumatic event at work
- Family stress
- General workplace stress
- Childcare questions
- Financial and Legal matters
- Alcohol or drug problems
- Injury, illness
- And much more….
Call us: 1-855-EAP-1NOW
We are available 24/7!
You will be asked to log in using your own email address, your own password and the organization password.
VLCT Members: vlct
State of Vermont Employees: vteap
UVM Employees: uvm
Orleans County Sheriff's Dept: OCSD
Town of Warren Fire Dept: WARRENFIRE
Vermont Sheriff's Association: Sheriff
EAPFirst Central Office:
110 Cherry Street, Suite 2-1, Burlington, VT 05401
A program of INVEST EAP