WELCOME, VERMONT POLICE, FIRE & EMERGENCY PROFESSIONALS!
EAPFirst’s mission is to care for the well-being of Vermont’s First Responders by providing expert trauma informed clinical support, individual counseling and assistance in building a skilled peer network. The program is a partnership between Invest EAP and the Vermont League of Cities and Towns (VLCT).
EAPFirst is free and confidential.
We staff a statewide network of trauma‐informed, licensed EAPFirst counselors for:
- Individual support: Call us for support around any personal or professional issue at the number below.
- Department visits to familiarize EAPFirst counselors with department culture and personnel and department personnel with EAPFirst counselors
- Participation of EAPFirst counselors at Critical Incident Stress Debriefings following a traumatic event
Chiefs may also contact EAPFirst to request support for the department, request support for an employee, or following a Critical Incident.
COMMON REASONS FIRST RESPONDERS CALL US:
- Exposure to traumatic event at work
- Family stress
- General workplace stress
- Childcare questions
- Financial and Legal matters
- Alcohol or drug problems
- Injury, illness
- And much more….
Call us: 1-855-EAP-1NOW
We are available 24/7!
For information on all the subjects listed above and more, click here to access our parent organization’s website, investeap.org.
You will be asked to log in using your own email address, your own password and the organization password.
VLCT Members: vlct
State of Vermont Employees: vteap
UVM Employees: uvm
Orleans County Sheriff's Dept: OCSD
Town of Warren Fire Dept: WARRENFIRE
Vermont Sheriff's Association: Sheriff
EAPFirst Central Office:
110 Cherry Street, Suite 2-1, Burlington, VT 05401
A program of INVEST EAP